Plan and invest with a consultant
Get expert support from a dedicated Financial Consultant backed by a team of specialists.
- A dedicated relationship with a Financial Consultant1.
- Access to our wide range of solutions and expertise.
- No charge to work with your Financial Consultant2.
Your dedicated Financial Consultant will get to know you and your needs.
- They will look at your Schwab account at an individual level.
- They will assist you in helping to meet your U.S. investment needs and goals.
- They are available meet in-person or over the phone.
Work together to meet your U.S. investing goals.
Lean on your Financial Consultant as you look to grow your U.S. investments. Get one-on-one help with:
- Using Schwab's U.S.-focused trading platforms.
- Staying up-to-date on U.S. markets.
- Understanding Schwab’s research and products.
Your go-to contact for all our services and expertise.
Your Financial Consultant can connect you to Schwab specialists and resources when you have more complex trading and investing needs.
At Schwab, there's no cost to work with your Financial Consultant.²
There's no cost whether you're getting assistance in creating your personalized plan, or receiving tailored product recommendations and direct access to our specialists.
Pay only for the products and services you choose.
Your Financial Consultant will explain the fees that apply to the products and services recommended, and you'll pay only for the products and services you choose.
How can I get access to a Financial Consultant?
Dedicated Financial Consultants are generally made available to clients with US$250,000 or more in assets at Schwab. Of course, any Schwab client can talk to an investment professional anytime at no cost.
Start investing in the U.S. today.
Have more questions? We’re here to help.
Charles Schwab, UK., Limited
33 Ludgate Hill
London EC4M 7JN
Monday-Friday, 9:00 am to 6:00 pm (UK Time)