Schwab offers a full array of online trading platforms for U.S. investing.
Learn more about our trading platforms including the Schwab website, Schwab Mobile, and thinkorswim®.
Online investing with the Schwab website
With the Schwab website, investors can find, analyze, and act on trade opportunities using our online tools.
Schwab clients can:
- Stay on top of the market and positions in real-time, with features like streaming market data, redesigned Watchlists, and improved order filtering and sorting.
- Screen for, compare, and research trade opportunities.
- Trade multiple products using the All-in-One Trade Ticket® or use SnapTicket™ to enter orders directly from key pages in your trading workflow.
Schwab Mobile App
Stay connected to U.S. investments with the Schwab Mobile App
Available for Android™, iPhone®, and iPad®, Schwab Mobile is designed to provide a seamless online trading experience.
With the Schwab Mobile App, clients can:
- Place trades and monitor U.S. market opportunities 24/7.
- Customize the experience based on preferences and goals.
- Securely access and manage accounts.
- Get breaking news and real-time market data.
thinkorswim online trading platforms
thinkorswim trading platforms offer a wide range of tools and solutions for trading stocks, options, and ETFs.
The flagship of the platform suite, thinkorswim desktop is built for investors looking for customizable tools and resources while trading. With thinkorswim desktop, Schwab clients can access:
- Robust charting and analysis with real-time market updates and data.
- Built-in insights and education to help investors identify, analyze, and act on potential investments in the U.S. market.
- The ability to tailor the platform with an array of customization options—from interfaces to charts and orders.
thinkorswim mobile app
Optimized for your phone and tablet, thinkorswim mobile lets you invest while on the go. With thinkorswim mobile, Schwab clients can:
- Manage positions with helpful tools and features on a mobile device or tablet.
- Create customizable, multi-touch charts with hundreds of technical indicators and drawings.
- Use live text and screen sharing with trade specialists for on-the-spot help.
With no download required, this straightforward platform takes the essential tools from thinkorswim desktop and makes them accessible in your browser. With thinkorswim web, Schwab clients can:
- Explore the Analyze tab to see risk and reward graphs showing potential profit and loss based on "what if" scenarios so you can develop your U.S. investment strategy.
- Plan your positions for the future with an extensive group of third-party watchlists filled with insights from industry pros.
- Monitor, chart, and place trades all in one browser tab on a platform built for efficient trading.
Schwab Network™: Real-time insights, every trading day.
Get analysis and interpretation of the market—livestreaming or on-demand—with Schwab Network, brought to you by our media affiliate.
Schwab Network is brought to you by Charles Schwab Media Productions Company ("CSMPC"). CSMPC and Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. are separate but affiliated subsidiaries of The Charles Schwab Corporation. CSMPC is not a financial advisor, registered investment advisor, broker-dealer, or futures commissions merchant.
Ready to start investing in the U.S market?
Have more questions? We're here to help.
Charles Schwab, UK., Limited
33 Ludgate Hill
London EC4M 7JN
Monday-Friday, 9:00 am to 6:00 pm (UK Time)