- Access the U.S. market with a wide range of trading and investment choices
- Some of the lowest pricing in the industry
- U.S.-based, multilingual support from registered investment professionals
Types of Products
- Trade listed stocks online for US$0 commissions1
- Simplify stock selection with tools and research informed by Schwab experts
- Real-time trade analysis from Schwab professionals
- Trade options online for just US$0.65 per contract1 and no base commission
- Navigate the market with platforms and tools designed for options traders
- Talk with U.S.-licensed options trading specialists for support
Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs)
European-domiciled UCITS ETFs are available for U.K. residents
- Access a full array of investments, including U.S. Treasury bonds and corporate bonds
- Use Schwab BondSource® to screen 36,000+ bonds
- Know what you are paying with our straightforward, easy-to-understand pricing
Offshore Mutual Funds
- Broad range of funds carefully screened by Schwab experts
- Access premium independent research and analysis from Morningstar®
- Compare up to five funds at once using our advanced online screener tool
American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), Foreign Ordinaries, and Canadian Stocks
- Understand Schwab's perspective on the benefits, risks, and considerations of trading these international stock types
- Trade stocks in local markets using our advanced platforms and tools
- Get a better understanding of American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), Foreign Ordinaries, and Canadian Stocks and explore how you can incorporate these international stock types into your trading or investing strategy.
Access a convenient and flexible source of funds for trading or personal needs with a Schwab margin loan. View our competitive rates and learn about the benefits and risks to see if margin is right for you. Learn more >
Schwab client: Looking to trade?
Schwab is here to help you get the most out of your trading experience. Log in and access our easy-to-use, insightful trading platforms and tools to make timely, more-informed trading decisions.
Start investing in the U.S. markets today.
Have more questions? We're here to help.
Charles Schwab, UK., Limited
33 Ludgate Hill
London EC4M 7JN
Monday-Friday, 9:00 am to 6:00 pm (UK Time)