In addition, as a client introduced by Schwab UK, our use of your personal data may be subject to various privacy laws of the United Kingdom, including the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011, which means:
- If you change your name, address, telephone number or email address, or if you believe that any information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, it is important that you notify us immediately so that we can update your records promptly.
- Schwab will provide you with clear and comprehensive information about "Cookies" that are being used. This information is set out in the "Cookies" section.
The term "Cookies", which in this context means cookies and other similar device storage technologies, are small amounts of data that are based on your internet activity and are stored as text files by your internet browser on the hard drive of your computer or other electronic mobile device.
On this website
- Analytical Cookie—This cookie is used to collect information about how users of the website navigate around the various pages, links and content.
- Analytical Marketing Cookie—This cookie is used to collect information about how visitors who have landed on our website from our advertisements or banner advertising on other websites navigate around the various pages, links and content.
- Session Cookies—These cookies are used to maintain your session and are strictly necessary.
- Infrastructure Cookies—These cookies are used to help with the functional elements of the site infrastructure (e.g. when a visitor enters a ticker symbol in the "Symbol Lookup" function, the cookie will help the website to provide the correct data in answer to the query)